Get the Most Out of Your Candle
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn.
- Natural soy wax likes to hold its shape. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the glass on your first burn.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours. For longer life, blow them out or use a candle snuffer at 3 hours. Do not use the lid to put out the flame.
- Never leave your candle unattended while burning and always monitor near small children and pets.
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface. Never on or near wood or soft material.
- Keep burning candle away from loose material, drafts, dust, etc.
- Be mindful that the jar will be hot to touch when burning the candle and will remain hot for quite some time after.
- If the flame is dancing too much - trim the cooled wick, then re-light.
Relax and enjoy!! ♡
Our Sweet Magnolia Natural Soy Wax CandleRegular price From $23.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Saturday Morning Cartoons Natural Soy Wax CandleRegular price $23.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Fresh Cut Grass Natural Soy Wax CandleRegular price $23.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Saturday Morning Cartoons Wax MeltsRegular price $8.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per