Get the Most Out of Your Candle
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn.
- Natural soy wax likes to hold its shape. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the glass on your first burn.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours. For longer life, blow them out or use a candle snuffer at 3 hours. Do not use the lid to put out the flame.
- Never leave your candle unattended while burning and always monitor near small children and pets.
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface. Never on or near wood or soft material.
- Keep burning candle away from loose material, drafts, dust, etc.
- Be mindful that the jar will be hot to touch when burning the candle and will remain hot for quite some time after.
- If the flame is dancing too much - trim the cooled wick, then re-light.
Relax and enjoy!! ♡
Other Candle/Wax Melt Info
10/16/2023 - Discontinuing or Temporarily (Seasonal Scents) Not Producing
To make way for NEW scents just in time for the holiday season, we will be discontinuing the following scents as soon as current inventory of those scents is gone:
- Banana Nut Bread (Will remain available in wax melt form only until further notice.)
- Sun Ripened Tomato (Will remain available in wax melt form only until further notice.)
- Fresh Cut Grass(Will remain available in wax melt form only until further notice.)
- Relaxing Spa Day (Will remain available in wax melt form only until further notice.)
- Rochester Lilac (Will remain available in wax melt form. Candles are temporarily on hold as they are a seasonal scent, but will be back in the Summer.)
- Fresh & Clean Cotton (Will remain available in wax melt form only until further notice. Candles may possibly be back in the Summer, but not guaranteed at this time.)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes, please contact email@example.com
Thank you! :)